SAP FICO Test Lead
£650pd outside ir35
Fully Remote in the UK
- Implementation of SAP Financials (focus of FICO controlling, Cost centre accounting, Profit centre accounting, Product costing, Profitability Analysis, Project system, Result analysis, Unsettled costs, overhead assessment
- Responsible for the design, build and implementation of complex solutions in FI/CO modules from an application and business process standpoint
- Partner with key stakeholders to transform business processes to improve key performance indicators (KPI) in finance
- Works closely with IT and Process Owners to ensure system and process integrity of the Template and to drive adherence to the template - ensuring that only critical localisation requirements are approved.
- Experience in working with SAP FICO in General ledger, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Financial accounting, Fixed asset accounting
- Involved in end to end phases of SAP implementation projects, played client facing roles and managed client workshops.
- Support SAP deployment teams in prepare phase and / or fit-gap as needed for short periods of time expected to lead fit-gap workshops and explanation of the template.
- Ensures business requirements are translated into complete and accurate system specifications.
- Creates / review all functional requirements specification and interface requirements specifications, test scenarios, training materials required for template localisation's.