The Consultancy Group is currently recruiting for an interim Senior Accounts Payable Assistant to join a tech business sed in Central London.
Due to the nature of the role our client seeks an experienced AP profile to join them. The position will see the successful individual join a busy AP team with high volumes.
The main responsibility of this role will be to ensure the accurate and timely input of invoices.
Main duties to include:
- Oversee junior staff members
- Process invoices/stock included
- Ensure all invoices/expenses have been appropriately authorized
- Prepare, process and record payment runs in the accounting system
- Liaising with internal and external contacts to resolve invoice queries in a timely manner
- Scanning and filing of supplier invoices/credit notes
- Supporting co-workers within the team and working together to achieve business targets
- Distribute incoming documents within the business
- Raise invoices to external companies as required
- 4+ years in an Accounts Payable role
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills (particularly Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail, performing all work with high levels of accuracy