Senior Credit Controller - temp to perm
My client is looking for a Senior Credit Controller to join them on a temp to perm basis.
Overall Main Function
To ensure that all tasks and debts are collected on a timely basis, all cash is posted on a daily basis and company credit procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Manage half of the debtors accounts ie chasing payments, sending invoices, sending downloads,
- Checking and releasing orders for customer who have reached their credit limit,
- Sending any copy invoices/statements required.
- Reconciliation of Debit Note accounts and investigating all deductions.
- Resolve debtors problems i.e. obtaining proof of deliveries, pricing queries etc
- Sending out chaser letters and debit Note deduction letters.
- Check and despatch all statements and dunning letters.
- Maintaining Master Data records for Customer Service accounts and being a back up for Master Data.
- Manage all Staff Purchases i.e. check pricing, take payment, take copies and pass orders to sales
- Release orders to Pro Forma accounts as and when paid.
- Raise all manual price query corrections on SAP
- Post sundry invoices raised by the brand
- Allocate all GBP and EUR payments from debtors i.e. cheques/BACS/Chaps/cards on
- Liaising at month end with the Finance department with any bank rec questions/queries.
- Chase any missing/require remittance advises for payment received.
- Maintaining customer records on file i.e. contracts, terms and conditions and other correspondence.
- Minimum of 3 years credit control experience
- Must have experience of SAP
- Excellent excel skills
Please note this role requires 5 days in the office, please only apply if you are immediately available or on short notice.