Senior Data Analyst (SQL, Excel, PowerBI)
London City + Remote - £65,000 - £75,000 + Bonus, Pension and other benefits
If you're a Senior Data Analyst with experience of analysing customer and product data then please get in touch for this opportunity to join a growing team at a FTSE 50 company.
The Consultancy Group are proud to have partnered on an exclusive basis with a market leading, global gaming organisation as they continue to expand after consistent and impressive success. The business is going through an exciting phase of diversification as it enters into new markets and to support this a number of Data Analysts are required.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing holistic product analysis and enhanced product measurement
- Developing commercial insights, analysis and reporting
- Working closely with project managers and data teams to ensure high quality of tracking of performance is in place for all new initiatives
- Measuring the effectiveness of our products, customer experience and operational processes
- Generating a suite of insights and reports from a complex array of sources, tools and stakeholders
As a Senior Data Analyst (SQL, Excel, PowerBI) you will have:
- Experience with SQL and a solid knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Power BI
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to story tell and clearly articulate trends using data visualisation techniques to efficiently communicate key insights to senior audiences in a way that is actionable
- Previous commercial insights experience.
If you'd like to know more please apply with your CV or get in touch via email on