The Consultancy Group are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst for a International Retail business.
Senior Finance Analyst
Looking to work for a Global Retail business? The Senior Finance Analyst role is a key part of the European Finance team & partners directly with the Store Operations team and other finance teams to deliver results and enable our future expansion. This role offers massive progression opportunities either vertically or horizontally within the company. The opportunity provides an excellent agile working environment, including a roof top terrace bar.
- Help Partner the Leadership team on the P&L and to support the delivery of business and financial goals
- Support the provision of analytical support to the Store Operations team to ensure a high standard of financial controls and visibility of key metrics, with a key focus on payroll, with the aim of making the best for business decisions
- Work collaboratively across the Finance team to present findings and leverage all P&L lines
- Business Partner across all functions of the business.
- Analysis and communication of P&L lines
- Identification of Opportunities and Risks with sufficient notice to influence the outcome
- Work on the business's finance processes including month end, forecasts, budgets and long-range planning
- Analytical support to projects and new initiatives
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified Accountant (0-2 yrs PQE)
- Advanced analytical Skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of a commercial operations team