FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER, £115,000 + BONUS + BENEFITS
A newly created role within a FTSE listed technology business for an ACA Qualified Business Partner with experience working in large, complex PLCs.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing and extremely high calibre team, with the opportunity to really be able to influence decision making within your business unit.
· Proactively provide leaders with high quality financial analysis and guidance to aid commercial decision making.
· Interpret, explain, report on and drive performance within the function.
· Provide standardised and simplified reporting as well as ad hoc analysis and insights on specific issues, supported by the Reporting team.
· Contribute to the continuous improvement of financial processes including planning and budgeting and ensure compliance with appropriate financial standards and best practices.
· Drive optimisation of P&L performance and exert control over spending.
· Ensure effective support for investment decisions by building robust business cases.
· Provide high quality forecasting and commercial insight to improve business predictability.
· Utilise financial analysis to support and influence key operational and strategic decisions & participate in leadership team meetings.
· Enhance finance capability through effective management and coaching to drive towards a high performing finance team.
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment and produces quality outputs to tight deadlines.
· Ability to quickly build strong relationships with stakeholders and become a trusted and credible strategic partner, coaching and influencing business leaders.
· Commercially aware with proven ability to identify and drive strategy.
· Demonstrated success in a within a large organisation, preferably within the technology sector
· Qualified Accountant