Senior Finance Business Partner
Currently partnered with a leading Global Digital Entertainment business who are looking to recruit a Senior Finance Business Partner into their Digital Finance team. This role acts as a key Finance Business Partner for the team, working globally to ensure that the performance is challenged and understood. You will provide the commercial analytical support to enable the business to meet key financial KPIs and offer support on new propositions. It will primarily focus on the long-term strategic planning of the business and provides great progression opportunities.
- Commercially focused business partnering to support the company on a global scale.
- Providing support and advise on new propositions and promotions.
- Driving analysis on promotional investment and optimisation on new and existing products.
- Consult and challenge budget, forecasts, and mid-range plan.
- Providing commercial modelling as well as commercial change.
- Ensuring alignment between store and services is effective.
- Driving business results through a pro-active approach.
- 3-5 years' post qualified experience (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Previous experience in a senior business partnering role.
- Global / international experience required.
- Experience of digital products or subscription services.
- Experience using SAP / BW.
- Advanced Excel knowledge (VBA level an advantage).
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
What the company can offer:
- £85-90k basic salary + up to 18% discretionary bonus
- Hybrid working
- Private medical insurance
- Double matched pension
- 25 days holiday per year
- On site gym
- On site bar + free soft drinks