The Consultancy Group are looking for a Senior Finance Manager for a National Publishing company based in Central London.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a well-known National Media company within the Advertising space. You will have the responsibility of managing a team of two, which includes one Finance Manager and one Part Qualified Finance Analyst.
Senior Finance Manger
- Supporting the FD of Advertising in co-ordination of delivery across the Revenue Division and providing financial analysis and insight into internal and external market trends to influence their short, medium and long-term strategic plans for the operating unit. This will include:
- Support of the CRO for Trading, Investment, Planning, Strategy and other exec level delivery and decisions.
- To drive insight and actions from the weekly trading reports and ongoing business trends
- Support of the CRO's direct reports with day to day revenue decisions, contract reviews, Investco support & delivery and any medium/long-term strategy conversations. Acting as a critical friend to challenge budget, forecast, Investment assumptions and risks/opportunities
- Development & delivery of Revenue KPI's and MI to understand momentum in the business
- Developing & embedding best practise modelling in forecasting & trend analytics across the CRO organisation to derive insights from data, prepare decisions and support delivery of operational and financial goals
- Become the subject matter expert and key point of contact for Digital Revenue and Audience performance & analytics
- Qualified Accountant circa 8 years PQE
- Advanced Excel Skills (Including Macro building)
- Analytical Skills (Modelling)
- Strong Business Partnering Skills