The Consultancy Group are working with a Global Travel Agency who are looking to recruit a Senior Financial Accountant based in central London.
Quick summary of job
You will be working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, building relationships with global team members within finance and across the organization. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, ensuring you are supporting on all technical accounting matters and that financial reporting is of a high standard produced to specified deadlines.
- Prepare accounting entities and account reconciliation for various financial activities, including Digital Service Tax, accrued liabilities, Accrued Technology, Accrued Legal and Accrued Tax
- Identify areas of operational improvement, provide recommendations, and execute on the changes,
- Prepare monthly financial statement fluctuation analyses on a legal entity basis for management reporting.
- Assistance with development, maintenance and documentation of all policies and procedures related to assigned areas of responsibility, including the building of process notes and the completeness and accuracy of source data.
- Other duties and project work as assigned
Ideal candidates will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent time management and strong communication skills as you will have to collaborate with multiple teams. You will need to be passionate assisting with coaching and develop other members of the team.
*Please list only the required skills, qualifications, experience*
- Qualified ACA or ACCA 2/3 years PQE and with experience of large organisations
- Experience in posting journals and performing balance sheet reconciliations
- Advance Microsoft Excel skills (vlookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- Up-to-date knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards and UK GAAP.
- Drive and determination to deliver outstanding results as the company grows
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If this job description matches your interests and skills, please apply.