The Consultancy Group have partnered with a FTSE tech company who are looking to recruit a Senior FP&A Manager to join their office based in central London.
Quick summary of job
As Senior FP&A Manager you will be reporting to the FP&A Director, overseeing forecasting, reporting, and explaining the company's financial performance.
If successful you will be working closely with cross-functional teams as well as central parts of the business, including finance, to ensure reports are accurate, produced timely, and are insightful, to drive forward their vision of becoming a SaaS company.
- Responsible for internal monthly reporting for Executive teams, Board and wider management on performance.
Set the framework, guidance, and instructions for monthly and quarterly reporting for the Group.
Drive clear decision making through the delivery of consistent, timely, accurate, high quality and insightful financial reports.
Establish effective working relationships across the business and Senior Management Team including CFO Office.
Manage initiatives to improve reporting and quality of information to deliver top notch reporting
Manage a team of 2 Direct reports and working closely with Regional Finance Directors and FP&A teams.
Continuous improvement across all FP&A areas.
- Fully qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA 3 + years PQE
- Exceptional project management skills
- Able to build strong collaborative relationships across the business and at all levels
- Ability to produce concise and clear reports for senior stakeholders
- Well-developed presentation and communication skills
The Ideal candidate will need to be enthusiastic and motivated by the desire to continuously grow and learn. They will be a collaborative problem-solver who is also comfortable providing feedback to senior members of the business, and carer deeply about aspiring to be the best at their job adding values providing a meaningful impact.
Location - London (hybrid)
Salary - £80-90k + 20% bonus and benefits