A Global E-Commerce business are hiring a Senior International Indirect Tax Analyst to join their growing Tax team in London. This position is responsible for global indirect tax compliance, technical tax research, coordinating with tax advisory, and assisting with project implementation.
- Coordinate and manage the use of outside advisors to prepare indirect tax returns and related accessory obligations.
- Assist with managing, coordinating and reviewing indirect tax compliance, filing returns and reporting obligations.
- Draft tax requirements for new product/country launches.
- Develop, implement and document tax compliance processes and improvements.
- Provide support to the global accounting team responsible for accounting for corporate and intercompany transactions.
- Work with tax technology and IT teams to come up with automated solutions to the compliance process and assist with implementation.
- Collaborate with business units to proactively identify and research international tax planning opportunities.
- Assist with evaluating the tax effect and implications of international business initiatives, contemplated transactions, and business proposals.
- Follow up with tax law changes and implement new processes and strategies;
- Provide assistance to local and international tax audits and controversy matters; and
- Review financial data for proper application of indirect tax laws and transfer pricing.
- In-depth indirect tax experience;
- Demonstrable exposure to international tax; in a public accounting firm, a major law firm, or in a multinational corporation;
- Able to clearly and concisely communicate with all levels of the management;
- Project management skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Able to work in a fast paced, informal, and often ambiguous environment
For further information, please contact Phil Smyth at The Consultancy Group.