The Consultancy Group is working exclusively with a global tech client as they search for a Senior Financial Reporting Manager for a 15 month contract. This exciting role will support the Group Financial Controller in all aspects of the financial accounting of this international organisation.
You will be responsible for all monthly, quarterly and annual accounting and reporting processes, as well as driving contunuous development of current processes and systems. In turn, providing the framework to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
The succesful candidate will have broad Financial Controller experience, have led a team of 6 previously and be available on 1 months notice max.
- Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- Proven experience as a team leader and financial controlling in a multi currency, multi location group structure
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles (IFRS and USGAAP) and procedures with the ability to apply to accounting issues of a high-growth business
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in building more efficient and robust processes that will enable the business to scale up quickly
- Understanding of SOX compliance requirements