The Consultancy Group are currently partnered with a market leading business looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to add to their tax team. The role offers flexible working from their London office and is offering c.55k + bonus.
- Assist with all aspects of Corporation Tax Compliance, Statuarory Reporting and Tax Provisions for review by Tax Senior Manager.
- Assist in dealing with UK Corporation Tax and emplyment taxes queries from HRMC.
- Act as first point of contact for queries both internally from the UK financial controllers and externally from auditors.
- Assist with consolidating group tax calculations and preparing effective tax rate calculations, using information provided by the regional financial controllers.
- Responsible for calculating the group transfer pricing recharges accurately, and dealing with any queries arising both internally and externally from auditors.
- Support the Senior Tax Manager with any CBCR related reporting and documentation requirements both in the UK and globally.
- Supporting the Senior Tax Manager in dealing with PAYE queries and audits, be responsible for calculating the annual PAYE Settlement Agreement, and other ad hoc advice in relation to international mobility, expenses and benefits.
- ACA or ACCA or CTA or AAT qualified
- Strong UK tax accounting knowledge
- Strong technical knowledge
- Strong knowledge of AlphaTax
- Excellent Excel skills
For more information please contact Josh Burns at The Consultancy Group.