A FTSE Listed Plc are recruiting a Senior Tax Analyst for Maternity cover on a 12 month contract. You will come on board at a truly exciting time. This is a brilliant opportunity for a dynamic individual to make the role their own, learn and develop new skills, working with over 70 countries. You will also get exposure to a wide range of different tax and commercial issues, working with the tax team and learning about the wider business.
Working as part of a growing team, you will be one of the main contacts for the group tax compliance and play a pivotal and crucial part in bringing together the US GAAP tax provision consolidation.
UK tax compliance
- Gathering information required to complete the tax filings, which are outsourced.
- Preparation of UK tax disclosures in the financial statements.
- Assisting with the Group's Senior Accounting Officer requirements.
- Assistance with group payment, group relief schedules and HMRC elections.
- Managing the group tax provision in Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud.
- Assisting the calculation of the US GAAP tax provision quarterly and annually.
- Assessing Uncertain Tax Positions for disclosure.
- Assisting with the US GAAP tax disclosures.
- Preparation of journals to report quarterly/annual position.
International Tax Compliance
- Manage tax calendar to ensure filing deadlines are met.
- Gathering information required for the preparation of the tax filings, which are outsourced.
- Review of tax disclosures in the financial statements.
- Preparation of the Country-by-Country report.
- Involvement in planning for upcoming changes e.g. Pillar 2.
- Involvement in Transfer Pricing Local File and Master File preparation.
Who we are looking for in this role:
- Strong accounting/tax skills.
- Experience of UK corporation tax.
- Ability to work with and analyse large amounts of data.
- Enjoys taking ownership and making things happen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Curious with the ability to adapt and grow.
For further information, please contact Phil Smyth at The Consultancy Group.