S2P Lead (Source to Pay) - £110k FTC
The Consultancy Group are delighted to once again support our Global Consulting client organisation who are seeking a S2P Lead. This will be part of the ongoing Finance Transformation programme and play a key role in 'Making Finance Digital'.
The Source to Pay Lead will take end-to-end ownership of the Source to Pay Squad goals, sets the Source to Pay product road-map across Procurement and Finance Applications and drives value realisation by translating the voice of the customer into product features.
- Drive the S2P process to Global alignment, standardising as far as is practical
- Review monthly S2P key performance indicators (KPI) & present to key business stake holders
- Articulate and gain Business agreement on S2P process changes and enhancements
- Participate in evaluation of impact on process, gaps between business requirements and global design
- Manage S2P process activities
- Work closely with IT during new site implementation, prepares test scenarios and test scripts
- Supports the business during roll-out & cut-over by addressing issues and providing support to users
- Working with business & BPO to Identify system defects and enhancements
- Create IT ticket and perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for system defects and enhancements
- Assist in running the S2P process - responding to, and resolve queries, taking appropriate action and identify any preventative measures.
- Experience in Source to Pay solutions in a global environment
- Strong understanding of the Source to Pay process and in particular procurement a plus
- Experience in consulting is a plus
- Agile Certifications, preferably Scrum.org (Professional Scrum Product Owner) or Scrum Alliance (Certified Product Owner)
- Understanding of agile principles and ways of working
- Good understanding of technology enabled business transformation, Digital transformation, Organisational transformation, delivering enterprise-level IT and Digital projects
- Divergent thinker who can converge ideas into tangible products
- Exceptional communications and stakeholder management skills