I am currently working with one of the worlds most recognised brands, present in over 100 countries - they are a true global leader in their industry.
In this newly created role, they are looking to hire an ambitious Tax Accountant to join the UK Tax team to primarily support on UK compliance and reporting responsibilities across various taxes, as well as supporting on Global Tax projects together with ad-hoc advisory matters for overseas markets.
- Preparation of UK corporation tax returns for relevant UK companies
- Preparation of the quarterly UK VAT returns for the VAT group
- Preparation of tax accounting and notes disclosures for the UK Annual Financial Statements of relevant UK companies
- Preparation US GAAP quarterly tax projection for Group reporting purposes
- Preparation of quarterly withholding tax, working alongside the Global Treasury teams to monitor and understand relevant payment flows
- Management and coordination of all corporation tax, VAT, withholding tax and other tax payment obligations for the relevant UK companies
- Assist with communications with relevant tax authorities including responding to queries
- Supporting Global projects and initiatives on an ad-hoc basis
- 3+ years Corporate tax background
- ACA, CTA or ATT Qualified
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Energetic and passionate and inspire the same in others
- Continuous improvement mind-set, able to work optimally under time pressure, ability to multi-task whilst hitting deadlines and learning quickly on the job
- Commercially aware - understanding the connections between business and tax, ability to communicate effectively to different partners, both internal or external
- Experience working in a fast paced, changing working environment, adaptable to legislation changes, working practices, or new technology
The role offers outstanding benefits and flexible work arrangements.
For further information, please contact Phil Smyth at The Consultancy Group.