The Consultancy Group are partnered with a Media Agency looking to add a Tax Reporting & Compliance Manager to their growing team in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for the groups global tax compliance, reporting and advisory process, reporting in to the Group Head of Tax.
- Management of Corporate Tax compliance, working alongside the general finance team.
- Reporting and forecasting under IFRS and US GAAP.
- Management and support on UK VAT returns.
- Ad-hoc project work include elements of transfer pricing, tax audits and global mobility.
- Preparation of UK CIT returns using Alphatax.
The ideal candidate would be used to a fast paced working environment and have n-house experience with a well-rounded background in both direct and indirect taxes on a UK and International platform. The role is majority remote with hot-desk visits to the London office every so often. The role is paying up to £85,000 + bonus.
For more information please contact Josh Burns at The Consultancy Group.