Are you an ACA/CTA qualified Tax Manager with strong corporate tax compliance experience looking for a fixed term contract position in a FTSE100 group based London?
We are looking for an experienced UK Tax Manager to join a well-known British multinational who operates in more than 150 countries. The role is to provide maternity cover for a fixed term contract ending on 31st March 2022.
- The primary responsibility is the finalisation and submission of the subsidiary corporation tax returns after the statutory accounts have been signed
- Inherent in the compliance responsibilities is the presentation of group reporting matters
- Support efficiency improvement through the development of processes and controls in anticipation of Making Tax Digital
- Detailed knowledge of the UK corporation tax regime
- Good project management skills to ensure prompt delivery of accountabilities
- Fully qualified accountant and or CIOT
- A good understanding of tax processes and control frameworks as applied to CT compliance matters
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme (5% employee, 10% contribution)
- flexible working
- Company discounts
Apply now to learn more about this Tax Manager role in London. I'd love to discuss this role further with you.