An entertainment company is looking for a UK Tax Accountant to join their team in their London office.
About the Role
An entertainment company founded and based in the UK with focus on the theatre industry - is looking to expand their Tax Team based in Woking. As a UK Tax Accountant, you will report into the Group Head of Tax and will collaborate with the Finance team.
Expected salary: £60,000 + benefits
Location: Woking (3 days per week in their office/ 2 days remote)
- To prepare UK company's corporate tax returns as well as VAT returns
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence.
- To calculate quarterly payments and arrange tax payments.
- Prepare tax numbers for statutory accounts
- Calculate tax for budgeting
- Prepare PAYE settlement agreement calculations
- Assist the finance team with ad hoc VAT queries and liaise with external advisors
Ideal candidates will be qualified or part-qualified tax accountants (CIMA, ACA, CTA). As well as broad experience of both Corporate Tax and VAT.
If this job description matches your interests and skills, please apply or get in touch at