The Consultancy Group are exclusively partnered with a Tech company looking to expand their Corporate Tax team by adding a UK Tax Manager. The role focuses on Compliance & Reporting with elements of Advisory included.
- Corporate Tax Compliance & Reporting focused role.
- Monitor UK legislation changes.
- Manager Tax strategy (R&D, Capital Allowances).
- Work with the wider tax and finance teams, working on planning and projects.
- Assist with Audits and work with HMRC.
- Prepare and review tax disclosures under IFRS and FRS 102.
- Support the International tax function if required.
- UK Corporate Tax experience
- Right to work in the UK
- ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent
The role offers hybrid working opportunities, 2 days per week in the office and 3 days from home, paying up to £80,000.
For more information please contact Josh Burns at The Consultancy Group.