The Consultancy Group are currently partnered with a leading retail compnay who are looking to add a VAT Tax Accountant to their enviromentally friendly and commerically aware Tax team.
- Preparation and submission quarterly VAT returns for the group
- Review postings into the VAT Control accounts
- Reconcile VAT control accounts ensuring correct payment to HMRC
- Work together with other departments to ensure correct VAT treatment
- Transfer pricing calculations and invoicing across the group.
- Managing international compliance with global VAT/GST/Sales Tax obligations in the UK, EU and US through external advisors
- Managing compliance processes and assisting the business with Customs matters
- Acting as a business partner to assist with day-to-day tax queries from around the business across all areas of tax
- Monitoring changes in tax rules that may impact the business.
- Assisting on other tax and finance projects, including R&D claims, PSA and EMI
- Dealing with US Sales tax and EU VAT experience is a must
- eCommerce/retail experience is desireable
- Netsuite experience is highly desirable
- ACA / ACCA / CA / CTA or similar qualified with 4+ years experience
- Sound knowledge of IFRS, European and US tax knowledge
For more information please contact Josh Burns at The Consultancy Group.