An exciting opportunity has arisen at a global Entertainment and Media Company to join their in-house corporate tax team on a fixed term contract basis.
You will be part of a small friendly tax team who work in an open and approachable environment. Taking on a variety of tax tasks and business partner with a variety of stakeholders at all levels across the group both in the UK and internationally. Reporting into the Tax Director.
The ideal candidate will possess strong in-house corporate tax experience in order to hit the ground running and manage the group tax reporting and tax compliance cycle.
- Preparation of CT600 and supporting calculations for submission to HMRC.
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts provision for the groups.
- Review of tax computations and accounts provision for several Group companies where tax is outsourced.
- Quarterly Group tax reporting to US head office including UK to US GAAP adjustments.
- Liaison with Auditors and HMRC on various tax queries and enquiries.
- Ad hoc research on various tax matters (corporate, international).
- Maintain permanent file and standing data for Group companies and review on regular basis.
- Monitoring of Interest and Debt restrictions on quarterly basis and detailed calculation for submission to HMRC.
- Preparation of annual budget tax figures for current and deferred tax including estimated tax payments for budget cash flow.
- Supporting the Tax Director with Ad Hoc projects
- Opportunity to gain exposure to other taxes eg VAT, Employment taxes.
- CTA and/or ACCA, ACA qualification (or equivalent)
- Strong corporate tax compliance experience.
- Must have in-house experience.
- Knowledge of the reporting cycle and US GAAP.
- Experienced user of Alpha Tax.
- Team player with attention to detail along with a 'can do attitude'.
Paying up to £75,000 + benefits
If you are immediately available and would be interested in joining a really trendy and commercial business, please get in touch with Simon Riva for further details: