My client is a growing boutique practice based in Finchley. Currently looking after the accounts for SME's, Limited Companies and Sole Traders they are looking for an Accountant to join the business in a newly created role, due to an acquisition of a smaller practice.
- Qualified ACCA
- Experience working with accounting software packages Xero, Sage, Iris is preferable.
- Experience in accountancy practice at least 2 years.
- Experience in the preparation of accounts from all types of records (including incomplete)
- Comfortable liaising with clients, Companies House, HMRC and other regulatory and professional bodies
- Experience in preparing and filing financial accounts for clients (sole traders, limited companies, LLPs) with Companies House and HMRC
- Experience in preparing and filing VAT, EC Sales Lists and Intrastat returns to HMRC
- Comfortable working independently but also willing to participant in a team when required