This role involves providing financial, administrative and clerical support to our client. It primarily forms part of the Accounts Payable & Banking function, ensuring that the purchase process runs smoothly and efficiently from start to finish. In addition, there will be the opportunity to assist the rest of the team with ad hoc projects as and when they arise.
- Responsible for checking & processing supplier invoices through Netsuite & Sage maintaining accuracy and timeliness.
- Provide payment remittances to suppliers on a timely basis.
- Matching purchase orders to enable the posting of supplier invoices.
- Maintaining and reconciling the Accounts Payable ledgers between two systems.
- Assisting with weekly bank reconciliations.
- Posting journals into Netsuite & Sage.
- Liaising with Supplier Accounts Receivable teams to ensure fluid and professional flow of information.
- Supporting other members of the team as required.
Person profile and skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with both employees at all levels and external stakeholders.
- Flexible and willing to support other team members.
- Good knowledge of excel.
- Have an organised and structured nature with ability to prioritise and schedule workload in order to meet deadlines.
- Good numerical and analytical skills with ability to investigate queries thoroughly and accurately.
- Show personal accountability, escalating issues and seeking guidance when required.
- Strong, effective communication skills (verbal & written) with a confident and articulate manner.
- Proactive, self-starter with a can-do attitude.