This role involves providing financial, administrative and clerical support to our client. It primarily forms part of the Accounts Receivable function, ensuring that the purchase process runs smoothly and efficiently from start to finish. In addition, there will be the opportunity to assist the rest of the team with ad hoc projects as and when they arise.
- Assisting with weekly bank reconciliations.
- Posting journals into Netsuite & Sage.
- Supporting other members of the team as required.
- Helping Accounts Receivable run day to day processes including bank postings, and reconciliation of debtor accounts.
- Producing a weekly debtors report.
- Responsible for recording our weekly sales made in store
- Prompt approval of sales orders and invoicing our B2B customers.
- Assisting with the cash collection on a weekly basis.
- Ensuring all debtors are fully reconciled at the end of each period (month).
- Supporting other members of the team as required e.g. AP team.
Person profile and skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with both employees at all levels and external stakeholders.
- Flexible and willing to support other team members.
- Good knowledge of excel.
- Have an organised and structured nature with ability to prioritise and schedule workload in order to meet deadlines.
- Good numerical and analytical skills with ability to investigate queries thoroughly and accurately.
- Show personal accountability, escalating issues and seeking guidance when required.
- Strong, effective communication skills (verbal & written) with a confident and articulate manner.
- Proactive, self-starter with a can-do attitude.