The Consultancy Group are excited to partner with a large property management firm in the city of London.
They are looking for two Accounts Assistant to join their rapidly growing finance team!
This role would suit an individual with around 1 years finance experience, with a desirable but not essential university degree.
In return for an energetic individual, the company can offer the opportunity to work for a world known brand, full study support ACCA or CIMA, healthcare and generous pension!
- Start to finish AP process, matching, batching, coding and input of the invoices
- Processing expenses
- Petty cash reconciliations
- Managing supplier queries
- Analysing customers credit ratings
- Setting up new accounts
- First point of contact for queries about payments
- Negotiation on payment plans
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Debt collection reports
- Liaising with external sources
- Studying or looking to study ACCA or CIMA
- Proactive approach
- Ability to adapt and grow with the business's successes
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Excel knowledge
If you are an accounts assistant seeking a role that offers progression, please contact me on or on 0203 8541467
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who could be suitable, you can earn an unmatched referral bonus for each successful placement