The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant with a focus on Accounts Receivable to join a growing retailer based in Central London. Assisting the team during their busiest time of the year this role will be a Fixed Term Contract until December 2019.
Reporting to the Assistant Finance Manager and will involve providing financial support to the wider finance team. The role will undertake a wide range of tasks within the finance department; this will include support at month end to produce final numbers and reconciling large amounts of e-commerce transactions to achieve a correct web debtors report.
- Helping Accounts Receivable run day to day processes including bank postings, and reconciliation of debtor accounts. (e-Commerce, Amazon & B2B)
- Producing a weekly debtors report.
- Responsible for recording our weekly sales made in stores.
- Prompt approval of sales orders and invoicing B2B customers.
- Assisting with the cash collection on a weekly basis.
- Ensuring all debtors are fully reconciled at the end of each period (month).
- Supporting other members of the team as required e.g. AP team.
Person profile and skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with both employees at all levels and external stakeholders.
- Flexible and willing to support other team members.
- Good level of excel knowledge (VLOOKUPS, SUMIF).
- Have an organised and structured nature with ability to prioritise and schedule workload in order to meet deadlines.
- Good numerical and analytical skills with ability to investigate queries thoroughly and accurately.
- Show personal accountability, escalating issues and seeking guidance when required.
- Strong, effective communication skills (verbal & written) with a confident and articulate manner.
- Proactive, self-starter with a can-do attitude.
Only applicants with the right to work in the UK can be considered.