The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a temporary Accounts Payable Assistant initially for a 3-month contract - with review for a further 3 months. The successful individual will join a Global Media buiness based in Central London.
Due to the nature of the role our client seeks an experienced AP Clerk who can come in and hit the ground running. The position will see the successful individual join a busy AP team with high volumes.
The main responsibility of this role will be to ensure the accurate and timely input of invoices.
Main duties to include:
- Process invoices
- Ensure all invoices/expenses have been appropriately authorized
- Prepare, process and record payment runs in the accounting system
- Liaising with internal and external contacts to resolve invoice queries in a timely manner
- Scanning and filing of supplier invoices/credit notes
- Supporting co-workers within the team and working together to achieve business targets
- Distribute incoming documents within the business
- Raise invoices to external companies as required
- Relevant experience working in an accounts payable role
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills (particularly Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail, performing all work with high levels of accuracy