The Consultancy Group is currently recruiting for a Junior Accounts Payable Assistant for a popular retail brand. The role is a temp to permanent opportunity.
The successful individual will be immediately available or on a short notice period.
The position will see the successful individual join a busy AP team with high volumes.
The main responsibility of this role will be to ensure the accurate and timely input of invoices.
Main duties to include:
- Process invoices
- Ensure all invoices/expenses have been appropriately authorized
- Liaising with internal and external contacts to resolve invoice queries in a timely manner
- Scanning and filing of supplier invoices/credit notes
- Supporting co-workers within the team, working together to achieve business targets
- Raise invoices to external companies as required
- Previous Finance experience
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills (particularly Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail, performing all work with high levels of accuracy