Immediate start - Accounts Payable Analyst -Temp to Perm - London - £28K
Your new Company
An established leading multi- national Retail Company with large offices based in Central London and Europe , are looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst to join their team on an initial temporary contract with the view to going permanent. The reason for the role being available is due to an internal promotion.
- Assisting the team lead with the smooth running of the Accounts Payable function
- Weekly BACS payment runs with multiple currencies
- Supplier statement, bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensuring detailed and accurate processing of the ledger
- Producing detailed reports to be shared with senior stakeholders in the business
- Assisting with the month end processes
- Assisting with any improvement in structure and system streamlining
The ideal candidate will be available for a minimum of 3 months with the view to going permanent, have excellent organisational skills, be a quick learner possessing a high attention to detail. Previous experience working in a fast-paced role, ideally within a shared services environment with experience of an ERP based system would be highly beneficial. This job needs a person who is driven, can use their initiative and work well independently as well as in a team.
What you'll get in return
This company offers a competitive salary, a fantastic company culture, the chance to work in a growing team with the potential to develop and grow and have a great brand on your CV. This opportunity is offering up to £28,000 depending on experience and then the possibility to go permanent at the end of the contract.