Our client is a major Retailer and requires urgent support within the Accounts Payable team.
You must be an experienced Accounts Payable, experienced working in a fast paced environment and processing around 40/ 50 a day. You will also have Retail background (preferable) as this role requires someone to know the processes well.
- Responsible for the input, coding and statement reconciliations UK, US and Ireland Non-Stock Invoices and Employee Expenses
- Manual input on majority of invoices
- Be a key point of contact to the suppliers
- Log all incoming invoices on the system (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Checking all employee expenses and ensuring expense claims are in accordance with the Company's expense policy
- Processing of approved invoices and employee expenses to the ledger
- Perform regular reconciliations of supplier statements
- Follow up unapproved overdue invoices with approvers and provide a weekly report to the AP Supervisor to highlight outstanding invoices
- Provide support as required with any ad-hoc projects
- Strong attention to detail and accurate input is essential
- Retail experience preferred but not essential
- Experienced of high volume and Manuel inputting
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics (NAV) preferred
- Excellent communication skills