A very exciting opportunity to join a Global Retailer working at their UK Head Office.
The role requires an experienced Accounts Payable who enjoys working in a fast paced and buzzy environment. The role will offer ongoing training and development supporting a very talented and motivating Manager!
- Process Third Party non-stock invoices and circulate to managers for authorisation
- Responsible of processing Employee Expense Claims in line with the company's Travel and Entertainment policy
- Ensure accurate coding of all Accounts Payable vouchers passing through the business
- Follow-up on PARKED items and aged creditors reports produced by the Accounts Payable Manager
- Produce SAP payment proposals for review by the Accounts Payable Manager
- Produce manual payment request for review by the Accounts Payable Manager
- Provide cover for other department members as the need arises.
- Contribute to administrative activities as filing and archiving
- Support with Adhoc duties as required/assigned by manager.
- SAP & MS office experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical ability
- Highly motivated, confident and organised individual
- Ability to operate independently
- Hands-on mentality
- High level of flexibility