A leading Luxury Retailer based near London Bridge are looking to recruit for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The role will be part of their Accounts Payable function, where you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end AP process.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for:
- Creating, maintaining and updating supplier accounts
- Dealing with supplier issues relating to invoices
- Managing and resolving invoice queries in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring all statements are reconciled and any queries are dealt with/escalated promptly
- High Volume invoice processing including payments.
- Working with suppliers/internal customers to manage quantity variances
- Providing suggestions as to how processes could be more efficient
Successful applicants will need:
- Prior experience working within an Accounts Payable function
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Previous experience in high volume retail role
Please note this is an immediate start.