A very exciting opportunity to join a Global brand. The AP Manager has exstensiv experience, along with a lot of energy to the team. You will have fantastic support to ensure you continue to develop and progress within their Finance team.
You will need to have a minimum of 1 years Accounts Payable and experienced of working in a fast paced environment.
- Responsible for logging all employee expenses and ensuring kept within company policy's and flag any queries to resolve as quick as possible
- Upload allocated invoices into the system and ensure distributed for approvals
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Ad hoc duties when requested, especially towards very busy times such as Month end & Year End
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics (NAV) preferred but not essential
- Minimum 1 years AP - Essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience processing high volume invoices
- Team player and enjoy working in a fast paced environment