Position: Accounts Payable Clerk
- Inputting invoices daily.
- Matching any invoices that need to be matched with a purchase order.
- Making sure all invoices are authorised by appropriate manager.
- Process and resolve allocated Accounts payable queries, communicating effectively with internal and external clients.
- Manging the weekly payment run (Bacs, chaps, cheques, cash).
- Checking and processing staff expenses claim (cash advances, cash return).
- Unallocated cash journal transfers and intercompany journals transfers.
- Month end reconciliations.
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliation.
- Processing of Purchase Orders
- Company Card expenses reports
Experience & Knowledge:
- A good knowledge of PC packages such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience in accounts payable
- Preferably experience with a multi-currency or company environment.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Customer focused
- Ability to solve problems
- Able to juggle several tasks and deliver under pressure
- Team Player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels
- 'Can-do' and proactive attitude