Role: AP Clerk
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Reporting to: AP Manager
Controlling Accounts Payable for Stock:
- Controlling the stock Accounts Payable process from beginning to end, set up of new suppliers, processing invoices, processing bi-weekly payment runs to suppliers globally;
- Build and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers and our Supply Chain Team;
- Review of creditor ageing reports and ensure timely payment to suppliers;
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to ensure supplier payments are kept up to date and
- Maintaining trade finance schedules and assisting with forecasting of supplier payments.
- Accounts payable experience (2+ Years)
- Good understanding and experience of cash flow
- Good Excel skills including Vlookups, Pivot tables, Sum If
- NetSuite experience desirable.