Accounts Payable Clerk- £11 -15 hour - Luton - Immediate start
Your new Company
A fast- growing Leisure & Hospitality company in Luton are currently recruiting for accounts payable clerk. Due to the company's growth, an opportunity has become available within the Finance department to support their already established team.
- Matching and coding overhead, customer invoices
- Maintaining the PO system and querying inaccuracies
- Obtaining authorisation for payment
- Processing payment runs via BACS
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Process credit card statements for all companies
- Ad hoc financial duties
- Investigate and resolve pricing and quantity discrepancies on invoices using internal systems
- Assist in preparation of invoice payment batches when required
- Assist in filing and maintain accuracy of filing systems
- Manage queries from internal and external parties to facilitate the accuracy of Accounts Payable by telephone and email
- Communicating with departments across the business
Your skills & experience:
This ideal candidate will have previous experience working in an accounts payable department with strong verbal and written communications skills. The candidate will have pro-active approach to their work using their initiative to ensure they are meeting their deadlines and targets. Experience within a high-volume finance department would be desirable.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary offering £11-£15 an hour depending on experience, free parking, working in a relaxed friendly team with a great company and a casual dress code. The company also offers 1-hour lunch breaks and working hours of 9-5pm on a Monday to Friday.