A fantastic opportunity to join the market leader Retail business as an experienced Accounts Payable Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity suitable for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager. The role will report into the Head of Finance.
The role requires a hands-on Accounts Payable Manager who not only can manage the Accounts Payable team but also help develop processes and new strategies. The successful individual will be supporting a team of 7, working closely with the team to ensure weekly and monthly deadlines are met.
Main responsibilities to include;
- Ensuring all UK and overseas invoices are entered accurately and in a timely manner
- Liaise heavily with the wider business to ensure timely approval of invoices, oversee reconciliation of supplier statements
- Oversee investigation and resolution queries, review all accounts payable processes
- Develop and support entire accounts payable team, manage day-to-day activities and hold regular performance reviews.
- Manage 121's with each AP to ensure they have ongoing mentoring and development
- Retail experience (but not essential)
- Experienced managing an Accounts Payable team.
- Excellent communication and supervisory skills are essential for this position.
- Oracle experience
- Experienced working in a fast paced environment
- Enthusiastic and enjoys being part of a buzzy environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading business which will give you excellent opportunities for future development.