Our client is a Luxury Global Group business and requires an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor to lead and manage the AP and AR team.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the AP function covering the UK, US and Europe.
This is an exciting time to join the team as they prepare to implement a new ERP (Microsoft D365) and Invoice Scanning solution and support the growth of the AR team as the business continues to expand.
- Management of the Accounts Payable/Receivable team including objective setting, performance reviews, personal development and training
- Ensuring all supplier invoices, credit notes and employee expenses are entered accurately and in-line with payment deadlines
- Processing of all BACS payment runs for suppliers and employees, ensuring multi-currency payments are made on time with a high degree of accuracy
- Liaising with the business to ensure timely approval of invoices & efficient payment of suppliers taking into consideration terms
- Overseeing the process for investigation and timely resolution of invoice queries and reconciliation of supplier statements
- Management of Accounts Receivable function ensuring customer invoices are sent on time and payments are received within agreed terms
- Ongoing review of Aged Creditors and Debtors
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with Suppliers and stakeholders across the business
- Reporting of KPIs including the quarterly reporting of the Payment Practices Reports
- Minimum 3 years Managing a Team
- High volume processsing invocies
- Retail or FMCG experience (but not essential)
- Multi currency experience
- Able to work to deadlines