A Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Temporary Accounts Payable Supervisor to join a fun & growing business within a Luxury retailer based in the heart of London, on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Support and lead the existing purchase ledger team
- Supervise the purchase ledger team in their pursuit of supplier invoices and key accounts
- To ensure payment is made to supplier accounts correctly and on time
- Work closely with other members of the central finance team to overcome any challenges or queries
- Will be the key contact for both bank reconciliations as well as the reconciliation of supplier statements
- Deal with any client queries with a prompt and personable approach
The successful candidate will be:
- A experienced accounts payable Supervisor
- Driven and energetic individual who is keen on developing others
- Previous exposure to management responsibilities
- Confident in creating and maintaining key relationships with clients and internally
This is role is a 12 month FTC for maternity cover, the successful candidate will need to be available to start mid-February.