IMMEDIATE START, TEMPORARY - PERM!
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable to join a Global Retail company.
To input, maintain and verify supplier and customer accounts for both overheads and stock suppliers.
- Manage all Utility Supplier accounts - Gas, Electric, Water, Telephone etc.
- Process general Overhead invoices
- Assist in the implementation of the new Oracle accounting package and automated procurement system, completing user acceptance testing
- Raise any necessary debit notes for faulty stock and help manage warehouse returns/faulty stock by chasing suppliers
- Liaise with suppliers for invoice copies, credit notes, refunds
- Register invoices and credit notes
- Post invoices to books once approved by authoriser
- Produce monthly supplier statement reconciliations investigating and resolving any differences
- Monthly petty cash balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare weekly payment runs
- Scan and file invoices