A newly created position has opened up within a global retailer for an Accounts Receivable Analyst.
- Preparing and posting journal entries
- Ensure this cash is collected
- Fully reconcile cash received with statements and investigate
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations which document ageing of amounts receivable.
- Involvement in the annual audit process
- Ongoing non-business as usual project work within the finance team as and when required.
- 1-2 years' experience working within a Finance team
- Experience of on-line high-volume reconciliations and identification / resolution differences
- Experience of sales and AR processes desirable.
- Role requires excellent numeracy and proficient user of Excel including as a minimum look ups, pivot tables, sumifs.
- Excellent attention to detail, performing all work with high levels of accuracy