A global retail wholesale business are currently in the market for an experienced Accounts Receivable Manager to join their growing team.
They are looking for a strong manager with experience implementing new systems and procedures, dealing with multi currency and also managing large teams effectively.
- Managing a team of 7, including regular 121's, and setting/ monitoring KPI's
- Weekly cash flow forecasting, and reporting
- Preparing the monthly debtors report for the directors
- Continuous improvement of current procedures and assisting with the back end of a new ERP system implementation
- Month end reportig of bad debt provision
- Month end closure of the ledger
- Ensure all cash and cheques are banked and recorded
- 2-3 Years managing a team
- Ideally retail background but not essential
- Must have multisite experience