AGILE COACH - Retail and FMCG - London
The Consultancy Group are recruiting on behalf of a FTSE listed Retail and FMCG business. They are looking for an Agile Coach to lead transformation across the Supply Chain which includes supporting 14+ teams and working with 4 key partners.
The organisation has made huge changes the ways or working over the last 3 years and are continuing to change at pace.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coaching the Leadership team and support and lead Coaches & Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Development Teams.
- Work on transformation initiatives both within Supply Chain and more broadly within Tech.
- You will be able leverage your agile mindset, coaching and training expertise to help teams inspect, adapt, test and mature, driving pragmatic yet sustainable incremental change for the business.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring all aspects of agile implementation, you will emphasise agile principles, practices and frameworks to enable teams to deliver high value business priorities.
- Subject matter expert on Agile frameworks, the ability to train, mentor and coach on all agile practices. The Agile Coach must also be able to collaborate with key agile resources to develop changes to the agile practices with the focus on improving delivery for our various business areas.
- You need to be passionate about agile and can work with both leadership and teams to translate agile practises into appropriate ways of working.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience of working in Agile teams and preferably leadership teams
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and techniques
- Be able to identify and use the appropriate Agile technique given a specific situation
- Be able to deal with complex and challenging situations and behaviours
- Strong communicator and be able to explain Agile techniques in an effective manner appropriate to the audience
- Demonstrate passion for the Agile approach including keeping up to date with new approaches and techniques
- Be a pro-active and self-motivated individual
- Desirable to have a first level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I) and / or other relevant agile qualifications and training