Our client, a global marketing leading risk and risk management organisation are in the process of going through a significant stage of innovation and development in order to increase the agile maturity of the business.
They need an Agile Delivery Manager, this candidate has to come from a strong Agile delivery background, it's all about the mindset and culture.
Key Responsibilities -
- Ensure Agile project management is used while delivery products and projects.
- Delivery assurance through lean governance and risk management / reduction across the programme.
- Drive key programme ceremonies for health, continual improvement, risk, staff and scope change.
- Ensure the vision and goals are clear and that horizon plans deliver on these goals and vision.
- Deliver lightweight planning support as needed.
- Ensure delivery plans align with rollout / other plan that are interdependent.
- Execute with the PMO and other departments to agree appropriate reporting.
- Lead the plan, planning assumptions and data-driven progress updates to a range of stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivery on Agile methods, Agile planning techniques that promote reliable, high confidence delivery of value across multiple value streams and a sound understanding of what differentiates a digital company from an analogue one and how digital and agile interplay with each other.