- You are emotionally mature, self-aware, supportive. You have good listening skills, empathy, optimism, resilience. You are not defensive, directive, or judgmental.
- You are comfortable with uncertainty and ambiguity, and you know how to deal with situations effectively.
- Able to demonstrate experience of successfully delivering different projects, using lean-agile approaches, in large business environments
- Practical experience of SDLCs and project delivery models including Agile, Waterfall and iterative/RAD approaches
- Ability to work closely and harmoniously with both business and IT
- Great communication skills
- Flexibility in using a range of influencing styles to build strong sustainable relationships
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with Lean/Agile delivery
- Agile Project governance certification (PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, PSM I/II/III, etc.) or equivalent demonstrable experience
|Job Title:||Agile Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Abbie Cullen|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available