Our client, a leading household technology organisation are currently looking to hire an Agile Project Manager to partner their group Procurement division.
- Responsiblility for the management of the full project lifecycle for projects and workstreams related to the Procurement function
- Full visibility of project delivery status including timelines, risks & issues, key milestones for Procurement leadership and stakeholders
- Develop common project management principles and processes.
- Provide training and support to enable Procurement colleagues to adopt common processes
- Manage project collateral, including standard tools and documents as required
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding and experience of implementing Agile frameworks. In addition strong communication and stakeholder skills are a must.
The individual would ideally have had experience of partnering a procurement function.