The Consultancy Group are currently working with a FTSE250 Business to recruit an AP Clerk for their Accounts Payable department based in Central London. This is a newly created role for a part qualified candidate with experience in accounts payable and is keen to further develop their knowledge.
The right candidate will be both highly enthusiastic and self-motivated with a minimum of 2-3 years exposure to accounts payable.
- To support the Head of Exchequer Services in ensuring first class delivery of Exchequer Services.
- To act as support mechanism between Trust staff and Partnership Procurement ensuring Purchase Orders are fully compliant with Trust Standing Financial Instructions and raised in a timely manner.
- To act as a Customer Services function in the Exchequer Services process.
- To support Trust staff in the raising of Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders.
- To assist suppliers in ensuring correct date is held to ensure supplier invoice follows the correct approval route
- Deal with queries arising from suppliers
- Ensure statement reconciliations are carried out to agreed time frames & liaising with vendors for missing invoices