This role will report into the assistant finance manager and will involve providing financial support to the group. The role will undertake a wide range of tasks within the finance department; this will include support at month end to produce final numbers and reconciling large amounts of e-commerce transactions to achieve a correct web debtors report.
- Responsible for reconciling payments against a large amount of e-commerce sales & returns.
- Responsible for reviewing reports for accuracy and methodically tracing errors back to their source.
- Helping to produce month end numbers alongside the Assistant and Finance manager.
- Responsible for completing balance sheet reconciliations after month end in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all debtors are fully reconciled at the end of each period (month).
- Assisting with the cashflow on a weekly basis.
- Supporting other members of the team as required.
Person profile and skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with both employees at all levels and external stakeholders.
- Flexible and willing to support other team members.
- Advanced level of excel knowledge.
- Have an organised and structured nature with ability to prioritise and schedule workload in order to meet deadlines.
- Good numerical and analytical skills with ability to investigate queries thoroughly and accurately.
- Experience with the full accounts receivable function.
- Show personal accountability, escalating issues and seeking guidance when required.
- Strong, effective communication skills (verbal & written) with a confident and articulate manner.
- Proactive, self-starter with a can-do attitude.