A very exciting opportunity to be join a company which will offer you progression, development and opportunity.
The company is a Luxury Brand and due to continuous growth, this is a brand new role!
- Supporting the Finance team; Management Accountant, Accounts Payable Manager, Accounts Receivable Manager and the wider finance team to ensure that all transactions are posted, and reporting is completed first time, on time and in full.
- Reconciliation of all Intercompany Accounts
- Dealing with SRNI (Stock Received Not Invoice) & GIT (Goods in Transit) on a weekly/monthly basis
- Maintaining HSBC Trade Finance Facility
- Full ownership of Fixed Assets Register
- Monthly VAT calculations
- Monthly Payroll figures upload for the Group
- Intercompany recharges
- Responsible for Agent Commission & Rebates
- Provision for ONS (National Statistics)
- P&L, balance sheet
- Assisting on budgets & forecasts
- Ad hoc Projects
- Minimum 18mths Finance experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Studying CIMA / ACCA and eager to continue study